For 2018 we will be at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center at 7800 East Tufts Avenue, Denver, CO 80237.
The Hyatt Regency is offering discounted lodging to convention attendees! Rooms start at $99. Use this link to reserve your room: https://aws.passkey.com/go/WhimsyCon2018, or call 888-421-1442.
We also have discounted pricing on suites:
- 2 Bedroom Hospitality Suite (one available per night) – $198 per night
- Studio Suite (two available per night) – $99 per night
If you would like to use a suite for a room party, or just stay in style, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make the arrangements!
All the ADA rooms are fairly consistent with the measurements:
- All entry door widths are 34” with 32” clearance.
- All bathroom door widths are 34” with 33” clearance.
- All bed heights are 25”.
- All chair heights are 19” (desk chair adjustable).
- Overall rooms are 365 square feet.
- Distance between the bed and furniture is minimum 34” and maximum 52”.
Please phone the Hyatt at 303-779-1234 to arrange for an ADA room in our block. Thank you!
RTD Denver provides convenient access to and from Denver International Airport (DEN) and the Denver Tech Center!
From Denver International Airport:
- RTD Denver provides convenient rail and bus access to the Denver Tech Center. There are several possible routes to choose from depending on what time of day you are travelling. Please consult the RTD Trip Planner at https://www.rtd-denver.com/app/plan
- One common route is to take the A-line light rail from the Airport to the Central Park Station, transfer to the 65 bus, and get off at the S Ulster Pkwy & Technology Way stop, approximately 0.3 miles away from the hotel.
- To avoid transferring to a bus, take the A-line light rail from the Airport to Union Station, downtown. Transfer to the E-Line toward Lincoln station, and get off at Belleview Station, approximately 0.6 miles away from the hotel.
Driving from other Denver locations:
- The Hyatt has an attached parking garage
- Parking is $5 for the weekend
- Valet parking is $14 / day and $20 overnight
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle: “Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center offers complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius of the hotel. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please inquire at the Concierge desk for more information and schedules.”