Please feel free to dress up as your favorite character(s) during the convention. (We sure plan to!) When planning your costume, please mind the following guidelines, which are always in effect:
- Keep it PG: This is a family-friendly convention, and we want to maintain the goodwill of the hotel, so please keep your bits covered.
- Be nice to strangers and to your friends.
- No real weapons (including, but not limited to firearms), even if you have a permit or a license.
- No realistic-looking weapons: If either hotel security or our safety team can’t tell from a distance that it is a fake weapon, then it is too real. We applaud your authenticity, but must ask that you leave it at home.
- Specifically: metal weapons are not permitted. Working projectiles are not permitted.